File this fridge under your get what you pay for. It looks really cool, but it really is kinda shitty. But I would spend the same amount of money and do it again.
- The power went off and I cannot remember which buttons I pushed to make it read in Celsius; not that it was that accurate anyways. The directions gave no indication that anything other than Fahrenheit could be displayed. There are two digital thermometers from eBay to monitor temperature.
- A mysterious pool of water formed at the bottom of the fridge. In its defense, it is sitting next to a fish tank.
- The shelves are wooden slats, perfect for holding wine bottles on their side. Not so good for upright beer bottles (see mod below for solution).
- No internal LED lighting. Might work on that.
- When full, pulling out the shelves is a little sketchy.
Daiso (love this store) BBQ grills were cut to size with a Dremel. This worked perfectly and did not interfere with air flow. It cost me $6.
Next, shelves were spaced a little further apart to allow better spacing for the 355ml, 650ml and 750ml bottles.
Finally the beer porn!