Beer Advocate B-
- Nose of lime leaves and pine hops
- Taste was bitter and astringent with citrus and pine, maybe a tad floral
- every taste had a mild lime flavour and banana
- Malts were of course caramel with a little bread
- The caramel malts and citrus/lime fades to leave an acidic tongue coating
Couldn't really notice a burning nor warmth.
It was a neat flavour but not worth a repeat purchase.
Ingame Enhancement 0
The aftertaste still haunts me.
It was a unique taste sensation that kinda worked. The tart lime cordial meshed well with the caramel and PNW hops.
24-mile Blueberry Pail Ale
Audacious Apricot Wheat