Beer Advocate A-
- nose: slight berry, roasted malts with only the faintest hint of bitter chocolate.
- very assertive roasted/burnt with bitter chocolate and espresso
- slight hopiness shows through with earthy and flowery
- at the end a slight hit of molasses
- long lingering of bitter roasted chocolate and watery coffee
The best mass produced stout around.
Ingame Enhancement +1
Every day is a good day when you drink this beer.
If you like dry chocolaty stouts, this is the one. If you like Guinness, try this one and you will never go back to the black can again.
Blackheart Oatmeal Stout
Hammer Imperial Stout and Get Rich Quick
Stone Bitter Oatmeal Stout and Failure