Beer Advocate B+
- nose: wheat, spicy, yeast and lemon citrus
- very assertive yeast blast lots of citrus fruits
- long upfront yeast and ample carbonation
- slightly acidic but not very astringent
- alcohol warmth with yeast, citrus tartness that faded too quickly
This a great strong wit. Certainly puts Hoegaarden to shame.
Ingame Enhancement +1
I don't care but it deserves the extra point.
Whoever says witbiers are bland and tasteless need to step away from the Rickard's White and grab one of these.
Red Racer White Ale
Estrella Damm Inedit